Hotel on the Cay, located on a five-acre tropical cay (pronounced key) surrounded by the clear, warm Caribbean Sea, is a holiday for the senses with a pristine beach, lush tropical palms, mahoganies, sea grapes and many other flowering trees and bushes. Three species of lizards populate the island (including endangered St. Croix Ground Lizard), as well as hundreds of tropical birds!
Nestled in this lush setting, are historic buildings that house 53 rooms divided into standard queen and standard suite–approximately half of the rooms are available for guests with the remaining half owned/occupied by Hotel on the Cay Timeshare Owners, LLC. A recently renovated West Indies cottage offers unparalleled privacy and comfort at the eastern most point of the cay.
Suitable for (6) guests include two queen beds, living room with pull-out couch, kitchenette (with microwave, small refrigerator, toaster, and coffee pot), A/C, cable TV, ceiling fan and a balcony facing the Caribbean Sea.
Emerald Point Villa
Emerald Point Villa is Hotel on the Cay’s most exclusive accommodation. Perfect as an executive or honeymoon suite, the villa has a king size bed, living room, kitchen, dining area. The villa is private and has unbelievable views. Read more about this incredible suite.
- We require a one night deposit during Low Season and a two nights deposit during High Season.
- Unless restricted by the room rate you purchased, you may cancel your reservation until 30 days prior without penalty.
- Special events at the hotel or on the island may require special deposit and/or cancellation requirements. Call us for details.
- Deposits made for event rental space are non-refundable. No exceptions
- No show or early check outs are not eligible for refund.
- Guide Dogs are welcome but to protect the endangered lizards, no other domestic animals are permitted on the cay per U.S. Fish & Wildlife order.